Thoughts on Books

Thursday, May 30, 2013

On your mark , get set , Read !

Hi,
So after a careful examination of my bookshelves and local library, here is what I want to read over the summer. My goal is to finish all these and write reviews on at least three before August 31st.

   
Number 1#



And the sequel
Number 2#

These books are by a Christian author and are about the spiritual battles that we can't see going on around us. My older brother and mom both highly recommended them to me so I'm finally going to read them.

By Louisa M. Alcott

Though I have read this one before I've decided to read it again since I can't remember the plot anymore. Louisa May Alcott is one of my favorite authors and unfortunately I've read most of her novels already so time for rereads. :)

By L.M. Montgomery
Some might call it a child's story but I call it rest for the mind



I have something to admit. I am a big LOTR fan  and I have never read the books. Yes, it really is awful. My dad read the Hobbit to my family when I was seven but I found it boring. (Hangs head in shame) Then I got to watch the LOTR movies when I got older and loved them. But I have never read all the books. So this summer shall be the summer I remedy that. 






And last but not least a good Dickens novel to finish it off. 
So what do you plan to read this summer?

Miss Emily Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment